Help wanted with processing timber and upkeep of our blackberry plantings
- Part Time and or Full Time hours are available
- Monday through Friday 8am-4:30 p.m.
- Assist in the cultivation, pruning, trellis upkeep, fertilization, maintenance, fencing, mulching, and general care of our blackberry brambles, and upkeep of lawn and landscape areas around brambles and Café.
- During the fall and winter, your time will be shared between blackberry work as needed and aiding in milling, stacking, drying, inventory, sanding, surfacing, clean up and general facilities upkeep in our Woodworks.
Prior Work experience needed:
- Work either on a farm, landscaping crew or other manual labor job involving machinery. (Trucks/tractors/loaders experience etc) is required. Factory experience would be considered.
References: (At least 2 required)
Skills/Desires needed for this Job:
- Willing to learn and take instruction. Willing/excited to work under a foreman and with a crew to accomplish larger tasks than can be done alone.
- Willing to work hard physically and learn how to accomplish tasks faster without sacrificing detail in the execution.
- Willing to work outside in hot, cold, and sometimes wet weather. Usually if it is raining too much we cancel outdoor work but during blackberry season there are times when the berry schedule makes it important to work in the rain.
Job Type: Part-time or Full-Time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Call 316-680-2637 to apply or for inquiries regarding employment